Total Space +/- 9294 square feet
Interior Living +/- 4150 sf
Covered Living +/- 1070 sf
Beach Cottage +/- 800 sf
Open decking +/- 1987 sf
Garages (x2) +/- 491 sf
Covered Carport +/- 796 sf
Pool +/- 1511 sf
Lot 1 – .67 acres 144 ft frontage
Lot 2 – .72 acres 154 ft frontage
Lot 3 – .66 acres 154 ft frontage
Lot 4 – .65 acres 130 ft frontage
Lot 5 – .62 acres 130 ft frontage
With R.A. Shaw’s award-winning talents these homes and property designs will be a culmination for which the Turks and Caicos has become famous. Strict construction management to carefully bring to life Ron’s masterful signature designs blending chic modern contemporary elements with latest and greatest in Caribbean design.
“East Point Estates is the perfect culmination of architecture and nature, offering seamless indoor/outdoor tropical living on the most perfect site on Provo” – Ron Shaw
East Point Estates will be a fully gated and managed 5 Villa Luxury enclave within the gated community of Leeward.
(Owners will also have the option to add their own security entry gate for additional security and privacy.)
Entry drive way provides ample width for two cars to pass and is covered with a stately white gravel top. (Add on options include paver stone, concrete, or black top.)
Guest parking provides space for 3 cars.
22×20 carport provides covered access to main home – ideal for shading and inclement weather. This carport will feature a rooftop open deck with sectional lounge sofas and fire pit.
To the Inside…
- Basic Smart Home security system with camera at main (Upgrades available on request.)
- Main entry – Grand solid steel swinging door with double latch deadbolt locking system.
- Dual sidelight windows with screens on either side of main entry invite natural light and prevailing
- Flooring on main level will be contemporary rendered concrete finished with a slight texture. Staining color options can be selected by each buyer in coordination with the furniture package and window treatment
- All stairwells will be matching rendered concrete and finished with a slight Stained finish options will be selected by each buyer. Railings will be brushed aluminum with elegant hardwood handrails.
- Elevated 25×22 Main living offers unobstructed views of the entire interior living space with clear sight lines through to the 1500 sf infinity pool and oversized water frontages.
- Oversized 22×21 open concept kitchen and entertain space leads you to the magnificent indoor our living spaces. Kitchen will feature large capacity fridge/freezer, Restaurant-style cook top and oven along with premium grade cabinetry for ample storage. (Multiple add-ons and upgrades )
- Oversized island with rendered smooth finish concrete top, stained to buyer’s choice, with built in double sink as well as double dishwasher and under counter commercial-grade ice
- 19×19 dual master bedrooms on the main level, both with ensuite baths, indoor/outdoor showers and private patios offering direct pool and beach access.
- All interior doors will be 8-foot solid
- Commercial grade laundry room with linen storage and separate powered room/half bath on main
- Central A/C system throughout entire home with individual temperature-controlled
- The 2nd level will feature a 22×23 grand master suite with 14-foot vaulted ceilings, large ensuite bath featuring both in and outdoor showers as well as soaking tub. Ample efficient closet spaces with a private owner’s locker 11×6 walk-in
- The 2nd level will also feature a 14×12 room which can be designated as an office, den, or even children’s nursery so the little ones can be close to Mom and
- The 2nd level will also feature a secondary laundry room and linen storage room and 2nd level beverage center.
- Connecting the second level master suite to two additional guest bedrooms will be a 22×28 open deck with oversized lounging sofas and fire pit.
- Two additional 11×18 guest suites with ensuite baths and private balconies with complete the second level of this masterpiece.
To the Outside…
- 21-foot wide accordion style patio doors provide access to the pool and beach. These elegant oversized 10-foot-high glass patio doors allow abundant natural light openness not to mention exception views from any angle of the interior.
- 24×12 covered outdoor
- All outdoor patios through to the docks will be a rendered concrete with textured non-slip salted finish.
- Beside the pool awaits a 12×12 bar and grill with under counter refrigeration and commercial grade ice maker, his and her bath facilities, and pool equipment storage
- 1500 sf full-fill, heated pool with sunk in lounge fire pit overlooking the private beach oasis and the beautiful turquoise waters of the Turks and Caicos Islands.
- Two-bedroom standalone Beach Cottage with direct access to pool and beach.
- Roofing for the main home and ancillary structures will be a Bermuda style white solid roof which has proven to be most durable to inclement
- Private 40-foot dock space at the end of the pier on the left side of the lot
- Buyers will work with our TCI-based interior designers to choose from standard furniture packages uniquely designed for each Customization is allowed and encouraged. (Prices will be confirmed once selection process is complete.)
- Custom smart home entertainment and audio-visual packages including Sonos and Apple TV available on (Prices will be confirmed once selection process is complete.)
- Large high capacity propane tank at entry gate for easy This single tank services all appliances, dryer, pool heater, fire pits, pool side grill and backup generator.
- Optional solar technology upon
- Well thought out landscaping and exterior lighting packages designed for tropical beauty, privacy and Use of the best indigenous products to control irrigation costs and maintenance.
- Mosquito Mist-Away systems available on (Price to be conformed at time of selection)
- All external hardware and fixtures will be sourced as the best quality for tropical environments to save on replacement and maintenance
- All homes will have a propane powered backup generator to run the entire home during any power disruptions.